Scooter Board -Sensory integration
- Kids with special needs can develop gross motor skills and increase muscle strength with scooter boards and crawlers.
- These lightweight plastic scooter boards include safety-grip handles and can be used in a sitting, kneeling, or prone position.
- The 4 wheels roll smoothly on swivel casters, offering riders complete freedom of movement.
- As they glide around, your child will learn balance, motor planning, and how to estimate speed and distance.
- It’s a great tool for those with Autism, sensory issues, and vestibular difficulties.
- Must be used with an adult supervision
- Suitable for age +3 years
- Size 42x29x10cm